- What is the difference between TRA and other schools for ramen?
- The biggest difference is that you will master how to create your original ramen in 15 days. You will also have a chance to sell your ramen to regular customers at our restaurant and receive customer feedbacks. A candid opinion of the ramen you made is not something you can hear too often.
All our instructors are active owners of top ramen restaurants, and you will learn the recipes of their popular dishes. Unlike “watch and learn and trust your senses” type of vague lessons, our recipes are written in details on clear grounds: ratio of the sauce, fat, soup stock and other ingredients are carefully calculated for a reason. This enables you to master the recipes in a short period of time, even with no experience.
These are the differences from other ramen schools.
- How long is a day’s session? What time does it start and what time does it end?
- One day’s session is 8 hours long in total, from 9:00 to 17:00. Some instructors may extend their sessions until 18:00.
- What kind of recipes can we learn?
- We offer wide range of ramen recipes from classic ones to the latest trends.
- Please let me know the course schedule.
- You can check the latest course schedule here.
- How can I check for availability?
- Please contact us for availability information.
- How do I pay the fee?
- Payment method is bank transfer or cash payment.
- Do you offer any support on financing after the completion of the course?
- Financial advice and support to open a restaurant are available from a tax accountant for a fee.
- Will we receive any study materials when the class begins?
- No, you will not. We used to hand out study materials before, but we realized that the students would depend too much on the materials and pay less attention during lessons. You are expected to listen to the lectures and take notes, which is a more effective way to learn.
- Will a completion certificate be issued after the completion of a 4-Day Basic Course and 8-Day Basic & Advanced Course?
- No, it will not. Our certificate is issued only for those who completed the 15-Day Intensive Master Course. (*8-Day Intensive English Course included.)
- How many students are there per class?
- 5 students per class. We keep the class small for higher performance.
- Is it allowed to take pictures or record video clips during classes?
- You may take pictures, but no videos, please.
- Can I have information about hotels near the TRA?
- Please check this link for hotels near us.